“What’s New in San Francisco” Now Available
The latest edition of “What’s New in San Francisco” is now available at http://www.sanfrancisco.travel/media/Summer-2013-whats-new-in-san-francisco.html?cid=.
• Brannan Street Wharf Opens in South Beach Neighborhood and “New” Jefferson Street Debuts in Heart of San Francisco’s Fisherman’s Wharf
• Tickets Available to Watch America’s Cup 34 on San Francisco Bay Through Sept. 21, 2013
• Aquarium of the Bay Opens New Permanent Exhibit — Otters: Watershed Ambassadors
• More Than 40 Programs Slated for 10th Annual Architecture and the City Festival Sept. 1-30, 2013
• Viceroy Hotel Group Introduces Hotel Zetta
• Inn at the Presidio Adds Four-Guestroom Funston House
• Hyatt Regency San Francisco Extends “Alcatraz: Life on the Rock” Exhibit Through Oct. 25, 2013
• SFMOMA Expansion Plans Include Extensive Off-Site Programming
• Museum of Craft and Design (MCD) Offers Two New Exhibitions at New Location in San Francisco’s Dogpatch
• Feinstein’s Debuts at the Hotel Nikko San Francisco Opens in Union Square
• SHN 2013-14 Season Includes Return of The Book of Mormon and Pre-Broadway Premiere of Carol King’s Beautiful Opening Sept. 24, 2013
• San Francisco’s Legendary Cliff House Celebrates 150th Anniversary in 2013
• Levi's® Brand Opens New Store on San Francisco's Burgeoning Market Street on Aug. 1 2013
• Guided Tours of Golden Gate Bridge Return Through Oct. 6, 2013
• And much more.
The San Francisco Travel Association is the official tourism marketing organization for the City and County of San Francisco. For information on reservations, packages, activities and more, visit www.sanfrancisco.travel or call 415-391-2000. The Visitor Information Center is located at 900 Market St. in Hallidie Plaza, lower level, near the Powell Street cable car turnaround.
For an insider’s perspective, join the more than 530,000 people who follow San Francisco Travel on Facebook at www.facebook.com/onlyinsf and the more than 100,000 who follow “OnlyinSF” on Twitter at http://twitter.com/onlyinsf.