This is really a great place for families
with bowling and arcade games.
Their food is really good...
not your ordinary pub food.
Shout out to our wonderful server, Jacqueline! She even remembered our names the next time we came in! We had dinner, watched the basketball game and then there was a live band and dancing. We had a great time.
We bowled three games, and I must say, the ole' gray mare, she ain't what she used to be on the alley! But we did have fun. The electronic score boards take care of everything and they are humorous as well as functional. Yeah, pappy, I remember when we had to keep scores ourselves! lol
The official list of activities at Stars....
- 2 Full Service Restaurants
- City Sports Bar & Grill with Outdoor Patio Seating
- Pizza d'Action featuring Fresh Baked Pizza
- The Corner Pocket, upstairs Billiard and Dart Bar
- Full Service Banquet Facilities
- Complete Birthday Party packages
- 40 Lanes of Bowling
- 8 Tournament Pool Tables
- Darts (Steel and Soft Tip) *Shuffleboard
- State of the Art Video Arcade
- 20 High Definition Satellite TVs
- 13' High Definition Big Screen
- Play Buzztime QB1 Sunday & Monday Night Football
- Laser Tag, Pro Shop
Check here for coupons: http://www.starsrecreation.com/coupons.php
Take a right onto Midway Road as you exit Vineyard RV Park
Go under the bridge and take a left onto I-505 S.
Stay right, take I-80 toward Sacramento but be prepared to exit before the merge
Quickly take the E. Monte Vista exit and stay left to take a left turn at the stop
Turn left onto Monte Vista and go 2-3 blocks
Right on Brown Valley Parkway
Stars will be on your right.