One of the premiere events on the Monterey Peninsula, is the annual AT&T Pro/Am Golf Tournament. And there's no better place to headquarter for this event than the RV Park located in the Laguna Seca
Returning Champion: Brandt Snedeker
This year's field includes:
156 professionals and 156 amateurs
The purse is over $7 million dollars
with $1,224,000 for the first place pro.
Of the proceeds from this event last year, $9.1 million was donated to Monterey County nonprofit organizations.
The big news around town is that Justin Timberlake will return to the Pro-Am this year. It will be his third appearance in the PGA TOUR event. Other celebs attending this year are Ray Romano, Wayne Gretzky, Josh Duhamel, and Steve Young among many other favorites.
Here's a list of all the pros and amateurs that will participate in the event this year.http://www.attpbgolf.com/players/
The AT&T Pro/Am takes place on three courses all located in the Pebble Beach: Pebble Beach Gold Links http://www.pebblebeach.com/golf/pebble-beach-golf-links
Spyglass Hill Golf Coursehttp://www.pebblebeach.com/golf/spyglass-hill-golf-course
Monterey Peninsula Country Club Shore Clubhttp://www.mpccpb.org/
Tickets are sold online, through the Monterey Peninsula Foundation office (831.644.0333 or 800.541.9091) or at the gate during the tournament. http://www.attpbgolf.com/tickets/
- Practice Ticket (valid three days, Monday through Wednesday) $60
- Includes admission to the popular Chevron Shoot-Out between the San Francisco Giants and the San Francisco 49ers (Tuesday, Feb. 9) and the 3M Celebrity Challenge (Wednesday, Feb. 10).
- Single Day Ticket (valid one day, Thursday through Sunday) $60
- Weekly Badge (valid Monday through Sunday) $150
- Children 12 and under free with ticketed adult.
- All active reserve and retired military, veterans and National Guard may register for up to four complimentary Single Day Tickets
Other ticket packages and sponsorships are available. For more information and to view the tournament week schedule, visit www.attpbgolf.com.
2016 Players and Celebritieshttp://www.attpbgolf.com/players/
Photography and Cell Phones
Spectators may take pictures only on practice days: Monday–Wednesday. Cameras are not allowed on course during tournament rounds, Thursday–Sunday. No large bags or backpacks. All items are subject to search. Unauthorized items will be confiscated.
Cell phones are allowed, but must remain on silent at all times. Calls may be placed or received in designated cell phone areas ONLY. No audio or video capture is permitted at any time. No still photography permitted at any time during tournament rounds (Thursday–Sunday). Data use (texting, email) permitted outside of the designated areas except when players are in position to compete (i.e. when marshals’ hands are raised).
The following items are specifically prohibited:
- Distracting devices or noise producing, electronic/compressed air, or any other such device
- Cameras: video or still capabilities, except media as credentialed or authorized by tournament staff (cameras only allowed during practice round days Monday-Wednesday)
- Ladders, coolers, or food containers
- Large bags or backpacks
- Opaque bags larger than 6″x6″x6″ (in their natural state)
- Clear tote bags, plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12″x6″x12″
- Chair bags
- Lawn or over-size chairs
- Seat cushions
- Signs, banners, or posters (except autograph), of any size
- Televisions and radios
- Radios capable of transmitting voice or other signals, except for tournament use or need
- Whistles, horns, or noise makers
- Alcohol of any form or container, except on site sales or businesses
- Outside food or beverage (except for medical or infant needs)
- Plastic, metal, or glass cups, cans, or containers of any kind (except for medical or infant needs)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Metal spiked golf shoes
- Weapons of any kind, whether licensed or permitted
- Computers or laptops
- Illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- Poles or rods
- Any item deemed potentially injurious, unlawful or dangerous as determined by the PGA TOUR, Tournament Security Officials, or Law Enforcement Officials
All items are subject to search. Unauthorized items will be confiscated.Parking
Free spectator parking is located at California State University Monterey Bay (CSUMB) in Marina. A free shuttle transports spectators from the parking lot to the grand entrance at Pebble Beach Golf Links. On Monday and Tuesday, free parking is available inside Pebble Beach.
CSUMB Shuttle Hours:
Wednesday–Saturday: 6:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.No pets
Sunday: 6:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
of any kind are allowed on the courses with the exception of service dogsOn TV:
Golf Channel and CBSDirections:
In order to park in Pebble Beach during the practice days on Monday and Tuesday, simply turn right onto Highway 68 and follow to Highway 1 going south toward Monterey. Stay on Highway 1 a short time and follow the signs for the AT&T.
In order to park at Cal State University Monterey Bay and take the shuttle to the tournament Wednesday thru Sunday, simply take a right onto Highway 68 and go four miles where you take a right onto Highway 218. Go approximately a mile and take a right on General Jim Moore Blvd. Drive approximately 8-10 miles and you will run into the CSUMB campus. Follow the signs to AT&T Parking and Shuttle Stop areas.